Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5th 2011

It was Brian’s birthday and we are at my old pre-school. We are sitting on couches surrounding a large rectangular pool. I want to sit by him but there isn’t any room for me. so I choose a couch to myself. I go to swim but there are four or five large basketball players about to start a swim race. I am confident I can be faster than them so before they take off I jump (dive) in a ways down. Diving in the water I find it is much more shallow than I had anticipated. I nearly hit my head on the bottom. When I come up,SANY0112 one of the basketball players is saying rude things to me. He is telling me I don’t belong. When I return I find Brian fast asleep on someone’s lap, so I go to find some food. A very nice waitress offers me caviar and something to scoop it up with that looks like tiny purple/blue clam chips. I am finally feeling a little better when her manager loudly whispers to her that I’ve taken too much.

“I can hear you.” I say to him as he continues ignoring me.
He turns to the waitress and says, “She is allowed seven or eight.”
Apparently he’s keeping tabs and I’ve had nine or ten. I ask him, “How on earth is someone who has never eaten caviar to know the proper way?”
I also imply that he obviously thinks he is better than me. Now we are beginning a mischievous task. Brian is awake and wants some adventure. They don’t clue me into the plan but I go along anyway. They’ve started already, deep into the building that I know as my old pre-school (but naturally quite different as happens in dreams). I have no time to gather any of my belongings. It seems they are always just a few steps ahead of me, around the corner. There is a small boy in a wheel chair whom I know cannot move too much. I see him roll forward and begin to call to his guardian when I see look at me and begin to roll back into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment