Colin and I browse a movie selection. He brings one very colorful DVD to my attention. I look at it for a moment and realize it’s a Miazaki film. “Is this a Miazaki?” I say to him. I flip it over, the year reads 1987. I am happy and also shocked that a Miazaki film went so long unknown to me. Kendall is with us.
--------------------------
We are in a long, narrow room. Maybe a school bus. They are passing out three types of textbooks that everyone gets. I am very interested in the fist test I received. I come back to “reality” and realize that I don’t have all the materials I need.
Note: I am quite certain there is a parallel in which may aspects of our time/life at Oak Street, are very much alive and breathing. My focus this week will be to communicate said place/time.

No comments:
Post a Comment